skip to Main Content
About Us

A little about how we began and where we are going.

We're Glad You're Here

ABOUT MOBILE HOME LOANS

about us at mobile home loansWe have been working in mobile homes and parks since teenagers, starting at our dad’s mobile home parks. We saw the need for financing for mobile homes. Serving California for the past 20 years, Rob and his team look to help individuals fulfill their dreams of home ownership. Mobile Home Loans services Arizona, Florida, Texas, and Oregon as well.

MobileHomeLoans.com team specialize in serving a diverse population with an average loan amount is around $100,000. We love helping people get into a home they can afford. We not only guide them through the process step by step, but also teach them about the financing process and homeownership along the way.”

The majority of our business comes from repeat and referral clients. We offer great customer service, and if there ever is an issue, we are on top of it. We’re quick with closing, and we try to make our process as streamlined and as easy as possible not just for the borrower, but for the Realtor and the escrow company as well.” Last year, as a business we closed $100 million in loan volume, an incredible achievement considering their average loan amount.

Mobile Home Loans.com team maintains strong connections with the real estate agents. “About 80% of our business comes from Realtors and the other 20% from dealers. MobileHomeLoans.com is active in organizations including CMHI (California Manufactured Housing Institute), MHI (Manufactured Housing Institute), and WMA (Western Manufactured Association). MobileHomeLoans.com will continue offering top-level service and helping first-time homebuyers achieve financial independence through mobile home ownership.

Meet Our Team
Robert La Monica Image

Robert LaMonica

Broker of Record
NMLS#: 493291
Licensed in California, Arizona, Oregon, Florida & Texas
Curtis Steen Image

Curtis J Steen

Manager/Loan Consultant
NMLS#: 1969321
Licensed in California, Arizona, Florida & Oregon
Jennifer Mule

Jennifer Mule

Loan Originator
NMLS#: 2021023
Licensed in California & Arizona

Justin Malone

Loan Originator
NMLS#: 1776858
Licensed in California & Arizona

Rosemarie Benardello

Loan Originator
NMLS#: 304892
Licensed in California
Paul Thomas, Originator

Paul Thomas

Loan Originator
NMLS#: 1478476
Licensed in California & Florida
Phipps, Heather

Heather Phipps

Operations Manager/Loan Originator
NMLS#: 450427
Woody, Bill

Bill Woody

Loan Originator
NMLS#: 929401
Licensed in California
Shawn Robinson Mortgage Loan Originator

Shawn Robinson

Loan Originator
NMLS#: 1747525
Licensed in California

Dave Shanklin

Loan Originator
NMLS#: 314463
Licensed in California
Kristie Breyer

Kristie Breyer

Loan Originator
NMLS#: 2106435
Licensed in California and Arizona

Jeff Abbatelli

Accounting Manager

Janeane Stewart

Loan Originator
NMLS#: 234006
Licensed in California
Ryan Balding

Ryan Balding

Loan Originator
NMLS#:357903
Licensed in California
Back To Top
Translate »